Senior Project Manager
4201 Edith Blvd NE Los Ranchos De Albuquerque, NM 87107 US
- Senior Project Manager - this role would manage the Project Managers.
- Candidate must be highly experienced in project management, project controls, contracting, construction, client relations, and the ability to lead a team/mentor junior PMs.
- Travel: Yes - 5% -only sporadic site visits- will use a fleet vehicle ONLY if going to a site
- Bachelor' s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related field.
- Additional applicable experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- A minimum of 15 years relevant project management experience in the construction industry.
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 hour certification strongly preferred.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access).
- Experience with document control, scheduling, cost control and project management software is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle large volumes of work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Multiple years of experience on construction project sites or executing program management in the industries of aviation, commercial, energy, government, manufacturing, oil & gas, process, transportation, transmission & distribution, or water is preferred.
- A basic understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles is required.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.