Senior Workforce Management Analyst
4301 Yancey Road Charlotte, NC 28217 US
- The Senior Workforce Management Analyst serves in a lead capacity within the Workforce Management team to provide/support workforce schedule development, schedule implementation and ensure staffing levels coincide with call center call arrival projections.
- This position not only supports project/process/issues at a peer to peer level, but also engages with leadership/senior leadership to resolve staffing issues and provide guidance/recommendations on staffing best practices to best utilize/manage contact center operating budgets/spend.
- The Senior Workforce Management Analyst understands how actions and results fit strategically across the company to drive success.
- This position can work independently with minimal supervision, lead workforce management tasks/projects and work effectively across the organization with call center leadership to drive staffing efficiency.
- Additionally, the WFM Analyst will generate reporting, analyze call trends and make staffing adjustment recommendations to management.
- This position also creates/facilitates/oversees shift bids and vacation bids activities/processes.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.