Sr. Facilities Engineer/ Project Manager
11411 139th Place NE Redmond, WA 98052 US
Under general direction, the Senior Facilities Engineer determines approaches to objectives
demonstrating a complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, and practices.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Provides solutions to problems involving unusual complexity
- Conceives and plans facilities engineering projects involving the development of new approaches and methods to attain objectives
- May provide input to department objectives and long-range goals
- Keeps current within area of specialty in support of project assignments
- Provides technical advice on projects, including feasibility, planning, costs, and time requirements
- Prepares data required for special projects to ensure maximum cost effectiveness
- Acts as a technical advisor and expert on process systems, as well as equipment and manufacturing facilities
- Ensures that work performed by the Company’ s personnel or contractors conforms to national, state and local laws, regulations and codes
- Develops standards and design criteria for projects such as the construction and renovation of facilities, office and plant layouts, space planning, etc.
- May direct critical projects with large scope and difficult complexity
- May represent the organization at staff meetings, project review meetings, etc.
- May assign projects and provide direction to less senior employees and support staff
- Represents the Company as the prime contact on assigned facilities engineering projects
- May plan, schedule, oversee, and assign preventive maintenance and repair assignments
- Plans procurement strategies and provides technical expertise in the construction of well head facilities, pipelines, and treatment plants
- Project planning and Scheduling
- Knowledge of industrial manufacturing or construction.
- Facilities Engineering principles and practices
- Standards, codes, and regulations pertaining to the design, construction, and maintenance of structures and facilities
- Computer systems and applicable software
- Modern materials, methods, and techniques of design, construction, installation, and maintenance of structures and facilities
- Site remediation and treatment operation
- Development and use of contracts, estimates, and specifications
- Techniques and procedures of project management and procurement
- Occupational Safety and Health regulations and safe work practices
- Elements of cost in construction and maintenance, including the determination of unit cost records
- Cost of construction and maintenance, including the determination of unit cost records
- Building construction processes and procedures, equipment, tools, materials, and their application
- Local, state, and federal building codes and standards
- Inspection and investigation techniques
- Use of engineering instruments and tools
- Facility and equipment maintenance principles and practices
- A Bachelor' s degree in an appropriate discipline and six (6) years of directly related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.