Structural Engineer 1 - Transmission Line
1001 Noble Energy Way Houston, TX 77070 US
Client is looking for new, or limited experience Transmission Line Engineers to support our overhead transmission line design scopes
- Modify or create design packages in PLS.
- Generate reports from PLS.
- Assemble hardware and construction packages.
- Prepare and verifies less complex engineering deliverables
- Performs research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing.
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience.
- Experience with the utility-scale projects
- Experience with PLS-CADD, PLS-Pole, LPile, MFAD, Ultralite
- Solid experience using EXCEL or similar spreadsheets
- Basic knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides and standards related to assigned engineering discipline
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.