Structural Engineering Professional Associate
2501 NE Century Blvd Mailstop RA3-212 Hillsboro, OR 97124 US
- As a Structural Engineer with our Tool Install group, you will provide engineering and analysis support for the Site Based Solutions team. Youll have the opportunity to participate in the design of state of the art industrial and high-tech manufacturing facilities on a collaborative and innovative team of Designers and Engineers. Each day you will apply your engineering, communication, and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced, professional design and construction environment. Youll help us engage with clients and subcontractors as you assist on equipment supports and technical detailing to produce installation design packages for our clients advanced facilities. Design may occasionally include retrofit of existing building systems to accommodate tool installation. Working with the other members of our team, you will use strong design capabilities, computer-based design and documentation knowledge. Start your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow. Bring your creativity, ambitious spirit, and extreme attention to detail, and we will help you grow, pursue, and fulfill what drives you - so we can deliver extraordinary solutions for a better tomorrow, together.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field
- PE license
- Staad or other analysis software *
- At least 5 years of experience in Structural Design
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Ideally, youll also have:
- Industrial design experience including, semiconductor facilities, or similar
- Experience with AutoCad and Revit.
- Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and contribute with innovative ideas
- Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.