2900 Lord Baltimore Dr Windsor Mill, MD 21244 US
- This individual will be responsible for working independently to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Will be responsible for interpreting electrical schematics, supporting new capital construction or operational assessment
- This person must have AutoCAD skill and also be familiar with development of electrical schematics / elementary wiring diagrams, panel details, and manual development of control wiring diagrams.
- Required to have a bachelor' s degree in engineering OR equivalent experience and experience with design in the power industry.
- 2-3 years’ minimum of CADD experience
• CADD Certification: ACAD preferred
• Knowledge of CADD functionality and drawing construction practices, including blocks, layers, text and attributes
• Basic electrical theory: AC/DC circuits
• Portfolio and examples of drawing work are encouraged
Advanced skills or experience for this position would include:
• Knowledge of National Electric Code
• Experience applying electrical documentation in support of new capital construction or operational assessment (Ex. Trouble sheet a commissioned electrical system)
• Ability to read / interpret electrical schematic or Elementary Wiring Diagram (EWD)
• Knowledge of electrical schematic, physical design (cable tray, panel, etc.) & wiring practices
• Knowledge of documentation interdependencies: Elementary, Control & Physical drawings
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.