Superintendent - Environmental
Huntersville, NC 28078 US
Your Responsibilities as a Construction Manager/Superintendent - Field Svcs:
- Plan, direct, schedule, and lead environmental construction sampling, investigation, and/or maintenance activities.
- Lead/direct diverse onsite activities, dedicated team, and onsite specialty subcontractors / subconsultants.
- Interface directly with client and onsite client representatives.
- Assist in planning work schedule, determining manpower levels, material quantities, equipment requirements, etc.
- Ensure project work quality, safety performance, timelines, and scope execution are meeting expectations.
- Supervise field services team/unit and subcontractors.
- Actively develop your own career growth.
- Limited travel – local travel in the Charlotte, NC area.
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 1,000+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
- GED or High School diploma.
- 10+ years of experience in environmental construction or field services.
- Dedicated onsite management for long term construction and operations project (Charlotte, NC area)
- Knowledge of environmental remediation treatment systems required. Hands on experience with system installation and troubleshooting preferred.
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER certification.
- Experience with planning and scheduling, construction management, safety management, project management, and staff supervision.
- Ability to lift and carry 60 pounds, work in confined spaces, and work under inclement weather conditions.
- Stable employment history and favorable employment references.
- Clean driving and criminal records.
- Own reliable transportation.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.