11028 Hatch Pkwy N Baxley, GA 31513 US
- This position will require field and office work.
- Tasks will primarily consist of field oversight of supplemental personnel but will also include review of work products and interface/coordination with other plant departments in support of capital projects.
- Previous experience with worker oversight and clearance and tagging qualifications required.
- Ability to observe, correct, and coach craft is required.
- Previous nuclear experience strongly desired.
- Ability to work in a plant environment is required.
- Lifting, climbing, walking, ladder climbing, etc. are all required at times for this assignment.
- Overtime work will be required.
Is unescorted access to a nuclear plant required (Y/N)? Yes
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.