Transmission & Distribution Superintendent - Outage Sequencing
: 800 Cabin Hill Drive Greensburg, PA 15601 US
- Develop Outage Sequence Plan and documents per team standards.
- Coordinate with CAD Designer to create outage sequence drawings.
- Coordinate with internal and external Engineering, ROW Solutions, Construction, Commissioning, Communications, and Outage Coordination groups to ensure a feasible sequence is developed.
- Attend and participate in walkdowns to:
- Confirm validity of clearance points and practicality of proposed Outage Sequences
- Assist Project Development Project Manager with scope discussions.
- Develop specific checklist for each walkdown with assistance of project team.
- Present outage requests to Project Management Team, meeting PJM outage submission requirements
- Requires working directly with TSO and RDO when applicable.
- Revise outage sequence documents for changes to outage dates, clearance points, scope per request of Project Managers
- The Outage Sequence Lead is involved through the end of construction.
- Provide input, where applicable, on construction methods and options for alternate construction methods
- Meet schedules by driving completion of deliverables.
- Accountable for documenting all meetings and discussions regarding project constructability.
- Meet and correspond with clients or outside personnel to develop relationships with key client points of contact.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of substation field experience preferred.
- Experience writing switching orders and using EMS is a plus.
- High attention to detail and organization
- Excellent communication skills and professional etiquette
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.