Utility Program Manager
401 Eagle Run Rd Christiana, DE 19702 US
- Provide Program Manager services to manage Projects from conception to completion, including engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and project close-out.
- Provide management oversight responsibilities to other contract Project Managers and Project Team Members managing Transmission, Substation and Distribution Projects from $500k to $50M.
- A minimum of 5-15 years of project management experience within the Electric Industry, Construction Management or Heavy Commercial Construction Industry.
- Electric Distribution, Transmission and Substation and/or Gas management experience is preferred.
- Looking for experience at well-known companies.
- At a minimum a Bachelors degree in Engineering from a well-known university.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.