Utility Project Engineer II
401 Eagle Run Rd Christiana, DE 19702 US
- Provides knowledge and experience to develop, manage and implement engineering analysis, activities and programs.
- Provide technical expertise and consultation through direct involvement to identify and resolve equipment and system problems.
- Provide complete task management of engineering issues.
- Responsible for supporting the Lead Responsible Engineer (LRE); Review engineering documents including relay sketches, single lines, schematics, general arrangements and layout drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Act as interface between the LRE/ construction and EOC
- work with LRE to establish project scope
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for field/ construction questions
- Coordinate disposition of all Field Change Request (FCR)
- Control distribution of design drawing transmittal
- Generate Material Request to order material as required
- Maintain an Action Item list and hold a biweekly engineering call between the LRE and EOC to discuss open items
- Coordinate the review of IFA project dwgs with other team members
- Gather all project TAWI, review, and transmit to EOC
- Ensure all Cascade data is gathered and transmitted to the Cascade group
- Ensure rating sheets are generated and distributed to the project team
- Send project dwgs (SLD etc.) to TSO
- Obtain quotes for outside services (ratings, SPCC updates, etc.)
- Generate contract requisitions and support the Field Engineer as required
- Track material to ensure it is delivered to the field in time to support the schedule dates
- Participate in schedule, outage and secondary blocking review meeting
- Required to have a bachelors degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 20 years engineering experience performing program and technical tasks in support of transmission and substation projects.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.