1 Lincoln Ctr Villa Park, IL 60181 US
- Bachelors degree in Business or Technical Field
- 5- 8 years related scheduling experience, or in lieu of Bachelors degree, a minimum of 9- 12 years relevant scheduling experience is required.
Specialized Skills, Knowledge, License Requirements/Registrations, Etc.:
- Ability to build a schedule from an estimate, Project Diagram or verbal Scope of Work.
- Strong analytical skills and evaluation techniques
- Experience and proficiency in using PC software and mainframe computer applications such as Excel, Access, Power Point, MS Project, Asset suite 8, Primavera P6
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize a variety of independent assignments and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively facilitate meetings, problem solve and drive to resolution.
- Ability to schedule and facilitate project meetings with all stakeholders in office or field environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours and in field construction sites.
- Ability to handle conflict
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.