Wastewater Operator/Operator Trainee
Provincetown, MA 02657 US
What will you need to succeed?
- The ability to obtain a “Full” Massachusetts municipal wastewater treatment operator’s license within 1 year. Will accept an O.I.T license.
- Ability to obtain 1B hoisting license to operate facility boom equipped vehicles.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a wastewater treatment facility, operations, and maintenance; or any equivalent combination of education. Will consider entry level with minimal professional experience in the operation and maintenance of a wastewater treatment facility and collection system.
- Must be able to work in inclement weather and perform maintenance in tight / confined spaces specific to tanks and manholes.
- Basic maintenance skills on mechanical equipment to include pumps and valves.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- High School graduate or equivalent, with technical/vocational school background.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.