Hunt Valley, MD 21031 US
We are looking for a mid-level water wastewater engineer to join our collaborative engineering consulting group that delivers solutions for our public works and private clients through all phases of a project lifecycle: planning, engineering evaluation and design, permitting, construction-phase services, and program and operations support.
What You Will Do
The water wastewater engineer will consult with other team members and clients to:
- Develop plans for meeting program and project goals.
- Manage and perform engineering design tasks.
- Perform engineering calculations and evaluations.
- Prepare reports.
- Perform alternatives analyses.
- Develop engineering plans and specifications; and
- Provide guidance for projects under construction.
What You Need
- Professional Engineer (P.E.), or Engineer-in-Training working towards a P.E.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in civil or environmental engineering or a related field.
- 4 or more years of water/wastewater design, treatment, and/or permitting experience.
- Practical experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD, or MicroStation is desired but not required.
- Task management experience preferred.
- Construction-phase services experience preferred.
What We Provide
This position provides an opportunity to work on projects focused on:
- Water/Wastewater Treatment
- Water/Wastewater Conveyance Systems
- Water/Wastewater Hydraulic Modeling
- Wastewater Pretreatment Programs (Local Limits/ Rate Studies)
- Water/Wastewater Compliance Support
- Emerging Contaminant Work (PFAS, etc.)
- Other environmental and civil subject areas.
What We Offer
- 401k with Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Competitive Salary
- Low deductible health coverage for you and your family through Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Generous paid-time-off policy
- Paid volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional Development
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee wellness program
Our Client is a 100% employee owned, public benefit corporation that provides environmental, compliance, natural resources, and infrastructure engineering and management solutions to a wide range of government and industrial clients.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.