water treatment plant operator- Third Shift
Boston, MA 01821 US
- assist the Treatment Chemist in procuring and testing samples
- perform required routine mechanical equipment
- perform related work as required.
1. High School Graduate or GED Equivalent
2. Must have a valid Massachusetts Driver’s License.
3. Must have a Grade III license from the Commonwealth of
Massachusetts Board of Certification of Operators of Drinking
Water Supply Facilities.
4. Substitutions for requirements will be at the discretion of the Director of Public Works.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.